World Missionary Press is an interdenominational faith ministry producing 48-page topical Scripture booklets in more than 337 languages, along with Bible study booklets and New Testaments in a variety of languages. We are producing approximately 6,000,000 Scripture booklets each month to send out free of charge as the Lord enables us financially. During our 50 years of ministry we have sent literature by request into 210 countries and islands of the world.
A roll of paper can produce 80,000 Scripture booklets at a cost of $1,080. Every donated dollar on average can reach 25 people anywhere in the world with the life-saving, life-changing Gospel!
- In 1961 God brought Watson and Rose Goodman from the mission field in South Africa to Indiana to launch a worldwide Scripture producing ministry.
- World Missionary Press, Inc. is an interdenominational faith service ministry energized, directed, and provided for by God for more than 50 years.
- Our mission is to spread the Word of God by producing, mailing, and shipping topical Scripture booklets, Bible studies, and New Testaments for free distribution worldwide.
- WMP has produced 48-page Scripture booklets in over 337 languages for 210 countries and islands, and Bible studies and New Testaments in a variety of languages.
- One 48-page Scripture booklet costs on average less than 4.3 cents to produce and mail.
- WMP operates on a free-will contribution basis; 25 people are reached with the gospel message with each contributed dollar.
- WMP has been a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1982.
- 1,200 foreign letters requesting Scripture booklets are received each month.
- 6 million Scripture booklets on average are produced monthly for free distribution.
- Every paid worker, regardless of position, receives $9.40/hour.
- During a recent three-month period, 700 volunteers from 106 churches donated their time and energy to help produce and send out Scripture booklets.
Merriam Christian Chapel has a group that goes the press the first Tuesday of every. The bus leaves at 7:15AM and returns by early afternoon. Please sign up to volunteer on the bulletin board next to the offices.